Stewart Creek Golf Club
To some, it’s a pastime; to others, a way of life. Wherever golf ranks on your list of passions, high mountain courses are among the most spectacular and rewarding golf experiences in the world. The pinnacle of Canada’s mountain golf is Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club, consistently rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest. Few golf courses in North America can boast its spectacular combination of setting, extraordinary vistas and naturally sculpted fairways. Designed by Canadian Golf Architect Gary Browning in 2000, it continues to be a favourite among returning guests, and a discovered jewel for new visitors. With breathtaking views of the Three Sisters, Cascade, Pigeon and Ha Ling Mountains, Stewart Creek is a course that no one who has had the opportunity to experience will soon forget.
Stewart Creek Accolades and Awards:
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary 2004, recertified in 2007 (awarded by Audubon International)
- Score Golf Top 100 Golf Courses in Canada since 2006, currently rated 32nd
- Environmental Leaders in Golf 2004 (awarded by Golf Digest and the Golf Course Superintendent’s Association of America)
- Score Golf Awards, Best Conditioning 2008, Best Guest Services 2006, Best Pace of Play 2006
- Golf Week Magazine, Best Modern Canadian Course 2012
To further enhance the golfing experience, 2008 saw the unveiling of a brand new Clubhouse at Stewart Creek. The outstanding facility houses an extensive golf shop, full service restaurant, lounge, and boardroom. Cart rentals, golf lessons, and special event bookings are all available at Stewart Creek. Power carts and the use of the practice facilities, including a full grass driving range tee, are included in all green fees.
Directions to Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club